DO YOU SEE WHAT GOD SEES IN YOUR CHILDREN?
Beyond what your children do, how they behave, why they do things a certain way, and what talents and skills that they have, do you truly see what God sees in them?
Ask yourself these 20 questions today…
- Are you pushing your kids to be who you want them to be or are you pushing them to be who God says they are?
2. Do you push your children toward using their spiritual gifts?
3. Do you know why they react to certain situations in certain ways?
4. Are you teaching them by example how to love others like Jesus, to forgive those that hurt them, to show kindness to ALL God’s creations, to have compassion, gratitude, and to be humble?
5. Are you teaching them and showing them what the word of God says and how to live a Godly life?
6. Are you teaching them how to pray and study God’s word?
7. Are you talking with them about how God may be speaking to each them?
8. Are you pushing them to pray more and to rely fully on God?
9. Are you being their “spiritual” cheerleader?
10. Do you talk, teach and guide them into a better understanding of their spiritual gifts?
11. Do you encourage them to pray for others?
12. Do you talk with them about their dreams?
13. Are you real, vulnerable and honest with them about your past mistakes and how God has transformed you?
14. Do you even know what your children’s spiritual gifts are?
15. Do you truly listen when they are speaking to you?
16. Have you dedicated your kids to God?
17. Do you believe and know that God has a purpose in their life?
18. Do you push them to be authentic and themselves?
19. Do you speak positive affirmations to them daily?
20. Do you truly see who God has created them to be?
These are wonderful questions that each parent should ponder on and be asking themselves.
We should be asking to have “eyes” that can truly see who are children are meant to be in Christ.
We should be encouraging our children to “step out, be bold and courageous for God.”
We should be teaching them the ways in which God wants to use them in their gifts and callings.
TODAY IS THE DAY AND NOW IS THE TIME FOR THE SONS & DAUGHTERS OF GOD TO RISE UP!!!
Our children are highly favored & loved by God and it is our job to help them reach their true destiny!
It is not their children’s pastors or youth pastors job to lead them, it is our job as parents…K.D. RUSSELL