I am all about connecting with my kiddos. I love to snuggle them up, along with our dog, and ask them all kinds of questions. These questions range from all things silly to deep and intentional. It is good to conversate with your kiddos at any age really in order to find out what all goes on in their little minds.
I hope and pray that these questions that I have provided bring you all closer together. I know that by asking my own kiddos we have bonded on a much deeper level.
I have made a list of “30” questions to ask along with a free printable for you to share and use.
- What encourages you to be kind each and every day?
- What kind of spiritual gifts do you feel God has given you?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What is the best thing about being part of our little family?
- What do you love most about your church?
- What are your top 3 movies and why?
- What is your favorite song?
- What is your favorite season of the year?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite verse in the Bible?
- What is your favorite Bible story?
- If you could pick your favorite meal of all time, what would it be?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What is your favorite family activity?
- What is your favorite vacation destination?
- What do you love about your Mom, Dad, and sibling(s)
- What qualities do you admire in a friend?
- What is something that scares you?
- Have you ever seen your guardian angel?
- What is the hardest part about being the only child, middle child, or last child?
- What is something you feel you are good at?
- What is something you feel you are bad at?
- Who is your hero?
- Do you know how much God loves you?
- Do you know how much I love you?
- How do you know that you are loved?
- What activity do you want us to do more of?
- What do you like about your school?
- What is your favorite stuffed animal and why?
- Is there anything bothering you that we need to talk about?
Let us Pray:
Dear heavenly Father, help us to grow closer to our kiddos. Lead, guide and direct their every step. Protect them, watch over them and always bring them safely home to us. Help me to be the Mom I need to be for them each individually. I thank you, God, for my children. In Jesus name, I pray…AMEN